- Deutsche Version
For the most recent topics please see our policy page.
President Barack Obama meets with Chancellor Angela Merkel before the NATO summit.
June 5, 2009.
With the end of the division of Europe and the rapid acceleration of globalization, the German-American relationship has changed profoundly. More »
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice visited Berlin to attend a P-5+1 meeting, hosted by the German government to discuss how to convince Iran to comply with the international community’s demands regarding its nuclear program. Photo Gallery »
Reports & Publications
- U.S.- German Economic Relations - Facts & Figures (May 2006) (pdf)
- Background Note on Germany
- Consular Information Sheet
- Doing Business In Germany: A Country Commercial Guide for U.S. Companies (2006)
- Country Report on Human Rights Practices: Germany (2005)
- History of German-American Relations 1683-2005
- Visits of U.S. Presidents to Germany
- U.S. Ambassadors to Germany
- Archive: Speeches by Ambassador Coats (2001-2005)
- Sister Cities
- New Traditions Network
- American Organizations in Germany
- German-American Cultural Institutions
- Bureau of European Affairs, DoS
- Europe-Eurasia Issues, DoS/IIP
- German Foreign Office: Coordinator of German-American Cooperation
- Directory of German-American Resources