Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
- Deutsche Version
The U.S. Agricultural Affairs Office is part of the Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS), of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The primary objective of the Foreign Agricultural Service is to facilitate trade in U.S. food, agricultural, forestry and beverage products. The following services are offered by the Agricultural Affairs Office and may be accessed at www.usda-mideurope.com
- U.S. Exporters
- The Agricultural Affairs Office assists U.S. exporters with questions they may have about the German market, trade shows and other marketing/sales opportunities in Germany.
- German Importers
- The Agricultural Affairs Office can assist German importers seeking to purchase U.S. products or would like more information about U.S. products.
- Travelers to the United States
- Travelers to the United States may find answers to many of their questions regarding shipping of pets, horses or other animals to the U.S., as well as USDA import requirements and prohibitions on food, beverages, and agricultural products.
- Check out the requirements and apply here: employment.usembassy.de
Office of Agricultural Affairs
Phone: (49-30) 8305 1150
Fax: (49-30) 843 11935